Symantec Endpoint Protection - Proactively detect and block today's most advanced threats with an endpoint protection solution that goes beyond antivirus.
Unrivaled Security - Stop advanced threats with intelligent security!
Only Symantec can secure your endpoints via one single agent to
- Beat crippling ransomware and unknown attacks with multilayered protection that combines signatureless and critical endpoint technologies.
- Maximize protection and minimize false positives with advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis.
- Block zero-day attacks that prey on memory-based vulnerabilities in popular applications with memory exploit mitigation.
- Fine-tune your detection engines on the fly to optimize your security posture.
Phish the Phishers with Deception
- Detect attackers by luring them into a decoy minefield.
- Reveal their intent, tactics, and targets—so security teams can pre-emptively adapt their security posture.
- Set the trap as simply as flipping a switch.
Cage Your Vulnerabilities. Unleash Your Applications.
- Auto-classify risk levels of all endpoint applications, whether or not they're in use.
- Use application isolation to limit exploits.
- Implement hardening in minutes with an intuitive cloud console.
Attack Your Stack to Kill Complexity
- Detect and respond to threats anywhere by integrating SEP with network security infrastructure.
- Built-in integration delivers prevention, Detection and Response (EDR), Deception, and Hardening with one single agent.
- Use open APIs to coordinate with existing IT infrastructure for automation and orchestration.
Stronger, Faster, Lighter
- Reduces bandwidth usage and definition file sizes by 70 percent compared to SEP 12.
- Enables faster scanning times using our proprietary real-time cloud lookup.
- Reduces IT resource use via automated updates to lower costs.
Operating System (Desktop)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit; RTM and SP1)
- Windows Embedded 7 Standard, POSReady, and Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), including Windows To Go
- Windows 8.1 update for April 2014 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 update for August 2014 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Pro, Industry Pro, and Industry Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (version 1507) (32-bit, 64-bit), including Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB
- Windows 10 November Update (version 1511) (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607) (32-bit, 64-bit), including Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB
- Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703) (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709) (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) (32-bit, 64-bit), including Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC.
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 10 November 2019 Update (version 1909) (32-bit, 64-bit) (14.2 RU1 and later)
- Windows 10 20H1 (Windows 10 version 2004) (14.3 and later)
- Windows 10 20H2 (Windows 10 version 2009) (14.3 and later)
- Windows 10 21H1 (as of 14.3 RU1)
- Version 14.3 RU3 has been tested and is compatible with all Windows 11 versions (as of 14.3 RU3)
Operating System (Server)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2 update for April 2014
- Windows Server 2012 R2 update for August 2014
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server, version 1803 (Server Core) (14.2 and later)
- Windows Server, version 1809 (Server Core)
- Windows Server, version 1903 (Server Core) (14.2 RU1 and later)
- Windows Server, version 1909 (Server Core) (14.2 RU1 and later)
- Windows Server, version 2004
- Windows Server, version 20H2 (14.3 RU1)
- Windows Server 2022 (as of 14.3 RU3)